Scott, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

How long does it take to get to the Comcast Center from Newbold by bike? A team of us are relocating to HQ this summer.

Asked by Scott, Philadelphia, PA Thu Apr 19, 2012

Answers

7
10-15 minutes by bike. Comcast HQ is on Market St which is exactly Center (NS). So depending on what block you live in Newbold you are probably 15-20 blocks from Comcast HQ.

Snyder is the 2000-2100 South block of any N-S street (All numbered Streets and N-S sidestreets)
Tasker is the 1500-1600 South block of any N-S street (All numbered Streets and N-S sidestreets)

Please feel free to call me if you would like some help finding a new place to rent. We manage over 700+ properties in the City. I'm sure we can find you something you and your team will like.

Have a great weekend.

Larry Lichtman
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994
It is about 2 miles from Newbold st. in South Phila. Avoiding buses, and stopping at each corner for stop signs, etc. You will need 10 to 15 minutes on bike. Also, consider University City homes as this neighborhood is about 20 minutes away by bike, you get a bigger house for your money and there are real trees and parks in the neighborhood. In bad weather days, from University City it is very easy to catch a trolley car which runs above ground in the neighborhood, but then goes under ground for most of the rest of the trip. making it a 10-15 minute ride to 19th or 15th and Market. You'd then just walk a block or two from there. Several of our clients who work for Comcast have chosen our area to settle and they use a combination of bike and trolley for the short commute.
Fifteen Minutes!

Welcome to Philadelphia - Email us if you need anything!

anabarlow@gmail.com
Yes, 15 minutes or so by bike from the southern end of Newbold near The Tap Room, but the other advantage of Newbold is you have easy access to the Broad Street line. It's one train to City Hall and a short walk from there, which on wet days can be a nice option. I work with both investors and first time home buyers in Newbold. I have a really great full rehab coming on the market later this spring that is preserving original elements like wood flooring, plaster walls, yet renovating with a modern aesthetic, i.e. concrete counters, white appliances, contemporary lighting etc. If you need assistance buying a home, feel free to contact me.

Michael Garden
215 500 2981
mg@michaelgarden.com
Hi, Scott.

First off, Welcome to Philadelphia! As Keith mentioned, it's about a 15 minute bike ride to Comcast's HQ.

South Philadelphia is not only a great choice to enjoy all that Philadelphia has to offer, but it's also in close proximity to Center City, all of the sports stadiums, major roads/highways, and public transportation. On top of all that, you can usually find reasonably priced living options (both buy and rent).

I just sold a home in South Philadelphia yesterday across Broad St from Newbold, so please let me know what I can do to assist you and your team.

Tim

267-879-2716
tim@usspaces.com
PhillyUrbanLiving.com
Hello Scott,

Your looking about a 10-20 minute ride. Are you and your team looking for property to purchase or rent? Feel free to give me a call at 267-688-1110. I will be happy to assist you.

Warm Regards,

Keith

Keith J. Lawson
REALTOR®
RE/MAX Affiliates N.E.
9237 Frankford Ave.
Phila, PA 19114
267-688-1110 (cell)
215-992-5534 (office)
LawsonRE@gmail.com (email)
http://www.keithlawsonhomes.com (web)
Member- N.A.R.,P.A.R.,G.P.A.R
Member - AREAA Philadelphia Metro
Follow me on Facebook at http://facebook.com/keith.j.lawson
Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/KEITHJLAWSON
by bike it should take about 10 to 15 minutes at the most.Please let me know if you need any further help

Dennis Conwell
Prudential,Fox&Roach
215-272-0360 cell
215-440-2085 office
dennis7806@hotmail.com