In My Neighborhood in 27804>Question Details

Cullenc, Home Buyer in 27804

How is the neighborhood around the Falls road Historic district?? I was looking at a property on

Asked by Cullenc, 27804 Fri Aug 7, 2009

Falls road and have only been there during the day and i live out of the area so im not familiar with that area at all. Is there any large amounts of crime or problems in that area?

Answers

3
Hello, I own a house on Peachtree Street only one street over from Falls Road. I've found the traffic dies down in the evening leaving the area very peaceful and believe crime is not a problem in the area. Most of the area is on high ground so flooding from storms is not an issue as in some areas of the city. As we did I would call the local police department to put your mind at ease. Best of luck to you on your house hunt.
Cullenc,

Issues of neighborhood safety are best best referred to the local police department or the county sheriff's department. they have the most accurate and current information and are generally willing to be helpful.

Sorry but Real Estate agents are, by law, not allowed to speculate or give opinions about neighborhoods and such as you have asked.