In My Neighborhood in 30315>Question Details

Test91, Both Buyer and Seller in 30315

How is the area of Thomasville Estate Drive, is it good for renters? ok area to get a property?

Asked by Test91, 30315 Wed Aug 26, 2009

I am about to put a contract on it...and then keep it for a rental. How is that area?

Answers

2
Test91,

If you are not familiar with the area, the average rental income for a property in this neighborhood, whether it qualifies as an AHA Rental, vacancies, crime statistics, etc. then I would consult a full-time real estate professional to help you with your investment. Remember, Buyer Agency in Georgia doesn't cost you a penny.

Even if you get it for nearly nothing, the property can turn into a major headache depending on all of these factors including location.

If I can be of service, give me a holler!
Ask your agent. He/She would have better insight into your goals and have spent time working with you. If you don't have an agent then good luck. I hope you don't mess up too bad on your own. Remember, you always get what you pay for... and that even applies to advice.