In My Neighborhood in 34208>Question Details

Csm49, Real Estate Pro in Bradenton, FL

How far to large grocery and what is the name of store? Is this neighborhood young families or retired people?

Asked by Csm49, Bradenton, FL Tue Aug 21, 2012

?Is there a Home Depot or WalMart close by?

Answers

4
The Moorings is conveniently located to Main St. in Lakewood Ranch with movie theaters, fine dining, informal dining, boutiques, loads of shopping all within walking distance. 2 Publix Super Markets are within a couple of miles as well as drug stores.

To answer the question as to the demographics, the folks that live here are mostly retired or
professional working people.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Hello and thank you for your question. We have lots of Walmart stores and several Home Depot locations. Two of my favorite stores actually. Especially Home Depot. The neighborhood 34208 has one of each of its very own.

As you may be aware, there are many great real estate agents in our area… Rather than having all of them answer your question over and over here on Trulia – you might want to consider contacting a qualified real estate professional that you trust who can help you with all the details involved in the purchase of a new home. If our team would be so privileged to earn your business, we would be thrilled to help you… Your idea of a home is unique. You define it… we’ll find it.

Trish Chandler, REALTOR, CDPE
Michael Saunders & Company
941.306.9533
Email: trish@trishchandler.com
Website: http://trishchandler.michaelsaunders.com
In zip code 34208 there is a WalMart at the corner of US 301 and SR 70. Also there is a Sweetbay Grocery Store about 1/2 mile east of the WalMart. Publix is opening a new grocery store at the corner of Lockwood Ridge Road and SR 70. As for Home Depot, there is one on Cortez Road at about 20th St. W. and another one at I-75 and University. Both of these are about a 15 minute drive from the previously mentioned WalMart.

I don't see a specific address you're inquiring about so I'll say that demographically speaking this zip code has both young families and several neighborhood specifically for those age 55 and over.

Please let me know how else I can help.

Karen Nicolls, Realtor
Atchley International Realty
Karen@KarenNicolls.com
941-713-7204
There is a Super Walmart on 6225 E State Road 64
Bradenton, FL 34208.
I hope this helps..
Let me know if I can help you more with your real estate questions.
Carl Pallas
Wagner Realty
941-720-0723
1carlpallas@gmail.com