In My Neighborhood in 07740>Question Details

Lisa Kelly, Home Buyer in Long Branch, NJ

How far is the train station?? How long a train commute to Hackensack, NJ???

Asked by Lisa Kelly, Long Branch, NJ Sat Sep 18, 2010

Answers

3
Hi Lisa,
The distance to the train station varies, depending on where you are in Long Branch. Some locations you are within walking distance up to no more a 5 min drive, then park. It is about 30 minute commute to Hackensack via train. I am a 19 year resident of Long Branch and service many sellers and buyers in Long Branch. Please feel free to call me 732-567-4001 with additional questions/concerns for Monmouth County area.
Web Reference: http://KimHExitRealtyEC.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 18, 2010
I grew nearby Hackensack by train a little over 90minutes, from Long Branch change trains in Newark. My suggestion change jobs or move closer. I commuted by auto from Holmdel over 20 years to Englewood Cliffs and Park Ridge. I changed careers and never looked back. it was the best move I ever made.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 18, 2010
Since no start location is given--consider doing a test run, try Google, Google Maps, etc.