In My Neighborhood in 86406>Question Details

Kandiharring…, Other/Just Looking in Lake Havasu City, AZ

How far is Lake Havasu from this location?

Asked by Kandiharrington, Lake Havasu City, AZ Sat Apr 23, 2011

Answers

5
It is 3 miles, depending how the crow flies. You may want to consider such resources as Google Maps, or Map Quest so you can help yourself in regards to such questions. i have found it true, "You can give a person a fish, or teach them how to fish, and they can feed (and fend) for themselves".

Best of luck.
Hi Kandi, This house is about 3 miles up from the lake. Easy to drive straight down Daytona to Mulberry across the hwy to the lake and beaches. Any more questions, please give me a call! It's a great house, do you have kids? It is close to the Starline gradeschool. Nice neighborhood. The house is a beauty and the garage is HUGE, can hold RVs or Boats or lots of toys or whatever! The sellers are immaculate, and are now giving the furniture with the house, it is amazing, great deal for a Builders home, with all the goodies.
Hello Just Looking,

Lake Havasu City is about 20 minutes from one side of town to another. We have 3 zip codes: 86406 is South side, 86404 is North side and what most people think of town is somehere in 86403. If you go on my website you can order a map that I can send to you and help you get a better idea of our layout.

http://www.YourLakeHavasuHome.com
Are you are asking how far from that zip code? If so, it could be a hundred yards to the lake or 5 miles or so.
It's a fairly compact town so nothing is more than a few minutes from the lake.
Are you planning a visit sometime in the near future?
You can go to my site and get a lot of good information about Havasu and the surrounding area.
Jim Rosensweet
Selman & Assoc.
928-486-9119
jrswt@ctaz.com
Web Reference: http://www.havasu4you.com
I believe you are asking how far the lake is from the south side of the city, 86406?
If so, the launch ramp is between 3-5 miles. The city itself is about 12 miles wide with the lake on the west side.
Hope this helps,
Terry