In My Neighborhood in 33967>Question Details

Ana De Groat, Home Buyer in Fort Myers, FL

How far are these homes from Sanibel?

Asked by Ana De Groat, Fort Myers, FL Thu Apr 19, 2012

Sanibel Island would be about a 35 minute trip depending on traffic and time of year. There is a bridge that connects Fort Myers and Sanibel Island. Our seasonal months with increased population from January through March adds about an extra 15-20 minutes to your trip. The San Carlos/Estero area is an area of growth with the Gulf Coast Town Center, Miromar Outlets, Germain Arena for Hockey and Concerts and not far away, Coconut Point Town Center.
A day at the beach is well spent visiting Sanibel Island and Captiva Island. You may want to explore the Bonita Beaches plus Naples Gulf front as Southwest Florida truly has a variety of Beaches you will enjoy .
For distances and travel time, I would suggest using mapquest. You are probably looking at 30-45 minutes, depending on traffic of course.
If you don't have an agent, I would be happy to work with you to find a property that meets your wants and needs. Give me a call.
Marge Bennettt
RE/MAX Realty Group
San Carlos Park to the Sanibel Causeway is 17 miles:…
How far fro the San Carlos area to to the Sanibel bridge??
I was just in Captiva northern end of Sanibel at "The Bubble room" , top producer in Real Estate last several years and move millions of dollars of RE every year and know San Carlos Park area very well! John Sorenson 239-898-9515
40-50 min to Sanibel & 20-30 min Bonita Beach. Do you need an Agent? I am a native to SW Florida and can assure you that I know the area better than most. ;) Give me a call. We can do lunch & discuss your options.

Robert Tyler
Southern Premier Realty
Web Reference: