Jennifer Ivo…, Home Buyer in Palm Beach, FL

How far are the Venetian Islands from the Miami Airport?

Asked by Jennifer Ivory, Palm Beach, FL Sat Feb 11, 2012

Answers

7
Jennifer,

Without traffic no longer than 15 minutes. WIth traffic, well, that can be an entirely different story all depending on how backed up it is.

Luis Iglesias
D & I International Realty
Principal Broker
(786) 395-0341
luis@luisiglesias.net
http://www.luisiglesias.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
You can either take the Venetian Causeway to the mainland and hop on 395 to 826, OR go to 195 from Alton Road. Generally this takes 20 minutes. Congratulations, The Venetian Islands are one of the best areas to live in!
Hi Jennifer,

It depends on traffic but usually 15 minutes to the west end and 25 minutes all the way to the east end :)

Hope that helps
Hi Jennifer: In distance is 7 miles from Venetian Islands to Miami International airport approximately. In time, it depends always on how the vehicle traffic would be in one of the most congested areas on the Grater Miami metropolitan. I would say that average you wont take more than 30 minutes to get from one point to the other.
Remember that Miami international airport is not as pleasent to drive to as the Palm Beach international airport which has much better acces and less congested traffic that probably you are used to. If you are planning to purchase a piece of Real Estate in Venetian Islands, you can count on my business absolutely with all my confidence.
Angel Calzadilla
Prudential Florida Realty
cell (954) 632-3593
angelrealtor104@hotmail.com
Hello Mrs. ivory,
if there is lots of traffic on the Venetian Cswy you might want to consider to get back East and get the Airport expressway from South Beach otherwise you can get the Airport Expreswaw going West on the Venetian Cswy and then go South on Biscayne till you get to the Airport Expressway.
In both cases could take you from 20 to 45 minutes assuming a normal traffic situation.
If you want to go to my website you can easily see the map.
Corrado Colini
Majestic Properties.
WWW. MIAMIANS.COM
cell.305 725 5768
e. COLCO64@HOTMAIL.COM
Web Reference: http://www.miamians.com
Hi Jennifer,
I live there. 15-20 minutes, depending on traffic conditions.
Chris Jenkins
Keller Williams Miami Beach
1680 Meridian Ave, Ste 101
Miami Beach, FL 33139
305-302-4925
realtorchris@live.com
Consider Google Maps for directions and distance....