In My Neighborhood in Milton>Question Details

Aimeefitz, Home Buyer in Somerville, MA

How does the Pope Hill area compare to other neighborhoods in Milton?

Asked by Aimeefitz, Somerville, MA Sun Oct 9, 2011

Answers

2
annlogan05’s answer
She's speaking about Pope's Pond in Mlton. Aimee, I live there right on conservation land w/Pope's Pond behind my home. It was very quite and filled w/delightful animals. Professionals graced my street, which was Pope Hill Rd, Milton. And many have move in the neighborhood over the past three years w/doing nothing but improvements to homes which of course improves the neighborhood.
Hi Aimee,

I believe you are meaning to ask about Pope's Pond and the surrounding area, is that right? ( Pope's Hill is an area of Dorchester ). I'm a longtime broker and local resident and can certainly assist you in this area, as well as all of Milton. Feel free to give me a call at 617.755.8272 or direct email to Mike@SuccessInMass.com for details about a specific home or to receive a list of all homes in Milton that meet all your criteria!

Look forward to hearing from you...

-Mikel DeFrancesco
Real Estate Broker
Success! Real Estate
http://www.SuccessInMass.com
direct: 617.755.8272