In My Neighborhood in 87801>Question Details

Eldoryder, Home Buyer in Socorro, NM

How does one transfer title for a parcel in Rio Grande Estates in Socorro County?

Asked by Eldoryder, Socorro, NM Fri Jul 27, 2012

? Does it involve just mailing a form to the County Clerk, or is more involved than that? Thanks. Mike Selvey in Texas. 936-371-9031

Help the community by answering this question:


You can contact Rebecca Vega directly at (575) 835-0423 or by email at Since some cases may require additional assistance, you can also contact a local title company. One is: / (575) 835-1440

Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 27, 2012
You can call the county clerk's office directly at 575.835.0423 or visit their web site here:…

They can tell you exactly what you need to do.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 27, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer