In My Neighborhood in 34787>Question Details

Pmp1977, Home Buyer in Winter Garden, FL

How do you rate the safety in this area? also, how is the elementary school rated?

Asked by Pmp1977, Winter Garden, FL Sun Jan 13, 2013

Melissa A. Scire’s answer
Here are some helpful links for you. You can enter the information for the area you are most interested in and pull up all current information on the crime, school ratings and interesting data about the Winter Garden / Oakland area. Should you have any questions at all. Please don't hesitate to call or email me for more assistance. I have worked in Winter Garden for many years and would be happy to assist you in locating a home that is best fit for you and your family.

School Ratings:

Crime Map:

Information on Winter Garden, FL:

-Melissa A. Scire
New Home Property Specialist
Charles Rutenberg Realty
(352) 354-2808

Without knowing the home or part of Winter Garden you are questioning about its a bit hard to reply.

I know the Winter Garden extremely well, call or email me anytime to discuss your home purchase.

Dave Lowe, real estate broker
Hi, You can find the school ratings att,. See all listings and get free information at