Drena Lieber…, Home Buyer in Alexandria, VA

How do you get to and from your condo during a power outage if it is on an upper floor?

Asked by Drena Lieberman, Alexandria, VA Sat Nov 3, 2012

Answers

3
Ann Ryan’s answer
Many condos will have backup power generators for these situations. However, during an emergency, you should always be able to evacuate via the stairs. If you can't go down multiple flights of stairs, it's probably smarter to live on the first or second floor.

Ann
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
There should be stairs for power outage situations
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Dear Drena:

I am surmising that you are asking on behalf of another party because I only Drena Lieberman that shows in the public records lives in Gaithersburg, Maryland.

My wife & I live a condo complex in Alexandria, VA. As the building security captain, I am asked to escrot parties up to their units if the power goes off. So ask a neighbor or your building security captain to assist you when this happens.

Note: I am a licensed REALTOR in both Virginia and Maryland if you wish to discuss placing any of your properties on the market. Sincerely yours - Bob Lepelletier - Keller Williams Realty - Alexandria/Kingstowne Office, 6408 Grovedale Drive #101, Alexandria, VA 22310 - Telephone (703) 310-7880 or email bob@bobtherealtor.pro
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012