Mad Neighbor, Other/Just Looking in Hutchinson, KS

How do we get rid of a small salvage yard across the street,I have complained to city,they send out inspector who sends out letter,month later same?

Asked by Mad Neighbor, Hutchinson, KS Thu Oct 14, 2010

old stuff,now they have a small salvage yard and aren't doing anything about it. If the city cann't get these renters to do anything what else can be done?

Answers

2

Have you tried contacting the county? What about other neighbors also making a fuss about it to get someone to do something about it? You can always go the hazardous route where their property is unsafe possibly forcing the city to take action. This might just end up with them putting a fence up around the yard, but it is progress. Maybe contact whomever is in charge of your Ward, usually they take action in order to get voters in the area in their corner.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 14, 2010
You cain't do anything about it , I seen that happen before in my neighbor, ,Fore years the city sent them letters and its still a junk yard