In My Neighborhood in Corona>Question Details

adrianna.ser…, Other/Just Looking in Corona, CA

How do i find an address to a vacant lot right by my house? I would like to try and contact the owner

Asked by adrianna.serrato44, Corona, CA Sun Aug 5, 2012

Answers

8
http://www3.tlma.co.riverside.ca.us/pa/rclis/viewer.htm

If you put your APN# in the box to the left, a map will come up.

Hit the "Identify parcel" button on the parcel near your home and the apn will come up..

If a home was never built on the property, it won't have an address, but you will get the address to the owner.
The owners name is with held for privacy.

This " Riverside County Land Information System" takes some study to understand, but it is a very valuable tool for contractors, or developers.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 6, 2012
Good Morning Adrianna,

Leanne has offered to help you. I'd take her up on her offer. As she said it is a matter of public record, but knowing how to access those records can be a bit difficult.

All the best to you.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 6, 2012
Hi Adrianna,

You can start by finding the plat map for your property, and find the parcel number for your neighbors vacant lot.

Kind regards,

Arpad
0 votes Thank Flag Link Yesterday at 10:19pm
Would anyone be willing to help me with this issue for a property in Arizona? There's an abandoned lot in my neighborhood that I want to turn into a community garden. To do thatk I need the owner's permission. Please help if you're able. Thanks.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Yesterday at 6:12pm
If you know the APN, you can go to County's website, then, if should be on the property tax record.
If not, feel free to contact me, I can send you the info. Good luck and take care.

sincerely,
Sydney Chang
C21 TNC
626.759.1611
yamedia168@yahoo.com
Hi Adrianna,
Please contact me with the information on your property and the location of the vacant land . I'll get you the info you are seeking.

Thanks.
Ludy Ivonina-Ortiz
Tarbell-Realtors
Email: Ludy@tarbell.com
(800)578-0751
Visit the county recorder's offic and take a look at the owners on record.
Contacting a title company is one way, there are also many resources online that could provide you with that information. With vacant land, it may be a little more difficult.
Any agent can typically provide that information to you as well.
I'd be happy to do so for you.
Please contact me with the information on your property and the location of the vacant land in comparison and I'll get you the info you are seeking. It is all public record.

you can reach me either by text or calling 951.205.2657, or email at Leanne@TheAustinRealtyGroup.com.