In My Neighborhood in 98512>Question Details

Carol, Home Owner in 98512

How do I get an estimate of house value?

Asked by Carol, 98512 Fri May 18, 2012

Answers

7
Sites such as Trulia offer great preliminary tools for sellers who are exploring the idea of selling, but are uncertain. If you are quite serious about selling, or getting close, it is always best to look to a real estate professional or team who has the ability to uncover information on current market stats, sale conditions, the current temperature in the lending world, and how many/few months worth of inventory are located in your specific neighborhood. Most brokers will complete this for free (I wouldn't recommend paying unless you have a deeper report needed or an arrangement worked out!). This will give you the education needed in order to make the decision whether to sell or not. Our team would be more than happy to provide this for you. Please feel free to review our Trulia profile, and don't hesitate to contact us with additional questions. Best of luck!
There is more than one way to get an estimated value for your home. You can go on websites like Zillow where they have a "zestimate" of value on your home. Better yet, interview some real estate brokers in your area, choose someone you trust and who you feel comfortable with and have them do a Comparative Market Analysis showing you what homes similar to yours & nearby have sold for in the last 180 days or more.
Hello Carol. Any Realtor can give you a valuation of your house in todays market. What is important is how that agent will market your property. There are many factors to consider and I would recommend interviewing a few brokers to see which one you like the most. I serve on the board for Thurston county Realtors and my wife and I work as a great team. We are willing to schedule a time to come by and look at your home and give you our opinion on the best marketing plan. Give me a call anyone or email me. 360-790-3720 or terry@olympiahomes4u.com
Web Reference: http://olympiahomes4u.com
If you are considering selling your home a great way to find an estimated value is to ask a realtor! They can come check out your home and coompare it to similiar homes that are currently on the market or that have sold recently. Based on what they find they will estimate a current market value for your home. I would be happy to do it! Cassie Sutherland
Riley Jackson Real Estate
360.888.2665
Carol,

You may contact me or any other real estate professional. Most times, this is a service we provide for potential clients.

warmest regards,

Terry Meyer
Managing Broker
Prudential Olympia Realtors
Direct: 360 561-6303
Office: 360 456-4486
Carol,

A Comparative Market Analysis on your home by a real estate professional is what you need. As a REALTOR, I'd be happy to assist by meeting you at your home to discuss the market and determine an estimated value on your home. Please call me at 360-870-5191 or email me at AnyaMyer@remax.net. I look forward to hearing from you.

Anya
Call a couple local real estate agents, they'd be happy to come meet you and see your home.

Have an amazing day!
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com