tom, Both Buyer and Seller in West Hollywood, CA

How do I find pending sales in West Hollywood CA?

Asked by tom, West Hollywood, CA Tue May 22, 2012

Answers

7
He is right. The best way is to contact a realtor. We have the tools necessary to get you the information. You can use any realtor, some will help others may not. Feel free to contact me or another Realtor.

?
?Mickee Hernandez
Real Estate Agent / Realtor
Local Specialty: Victorville, Hesperia, Apple Valley
Exit Realty, Blaine Associates
16000 Apple Valley Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307
760-985-7439
http://www.exitmickee.com
Put my Expertise to work for you.
Hi Tom,

The best way to find pending sales is to ask a real estate agent to search the mls in your specific area and pull up anything pending. There are actually two different types of pending listings in our CLAW mls, they are 'pending' and 'backup'. 'Pending' are usually solid deals headed to closing while 'Backup' indicates that the seller is willing to take backup offers if the currently accepted deal falls through. An agent can pull this up rather quickly and email to you.

Your other option is to go to third party websites and look up pending listings, however, this information is typically less accurate than going to an agent and asking him or her to retrieve it from the MLS.

Please feel free to call me if you have questions or email.

Damian DiCesare
The West Hollywood Perspective
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
BRE#01267505
damian@damiandicesare.com
damiandicesare.com
Hello Tom,

In order to find which homes are PENDING sales, you will need to have a realtor check the MLS for you.

The MLS info will be up to date. If you check some consumer based web sites the info you find may not be current.

Best of Luck to Yoy,

KAwain Payne, Realtor
Hi Tom,

There's some truth to what Ron said, however, to really answer your question:
The MLS is where we as real estate agents have the access to all the properties that are pending on the market.

Now, what's your interest in knowing that?

William Cerqueira
310.498.1843
http://www.sellinginhollywoodhills.com
Tom:

Please visit my website at : http://www.MattRothEstates.com . Click on BUYERS link to search for PENDING listings..

If you need any Real Estate Services, I am offering a Credit Back to the BUYERS and Discounted Listings to the Seller's as an incentive to the struggling economy...

Matt Roth
BROKER #01153470
323.428.9475
Do you understand what PENDING sales are;
I don't think you do;
Pending would indicate that they are in Escrow, under Contract, with an Offer, ready to Close.

The only thing that a Buyer could do in this situation, would be to make a BACK-UP offer in case the deal fell through. The odds would be very poor getting your foot in the door.

Good luck and may God bless
Hi Tom,
I could help you with.
Please contact me at Ludy@tarbell.com

Thank you.
Ludy Ivonina
Tarbell,Realtors
(909)731-7124