In My Neighborhood in 94960>Question Details

Pnjshome, Home Owner in 94960

How do I find homes that sold earlier this year in the area? Particularly between Jan and March/11

Asked by Pnjshome, 94960 Mon Oct 31, 2011

Answers

4
Hi - Can you let me the specifics about the homes you are looking for? I can run a quick search for you.

If you are looking for data to support property tax re-assessment, that information has to be turned into the county by 4PM, tomorrow, November 1st.

Sylvia
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 31, 2011
Sylvia Barry,…, Real Estate Pro in Marin, CA
While you're at it, if you contact a realtor for a market analysis, you should also get their opinion about ways to prepare your house to put on the market if you are thinking of selling sometime in the future. Often people thinking of selling their homes go and paint and start remodeling without talking to the very people that deal with buyers and know what buyers are looking for! An agent can advise you of what buyers want, and also Realtors can suggest inspectors if you have a home that hasn't been on the market in a long time, it's advisable to make some repairs on the exterior as well as the interior! Best, Terry Bell, Realtor, Santa Rosa, CA
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 31, 2011
I would be happy to help you research recent sold properties in Marin.

Kevin Cullen
Web Reference: http://Kjcullen.com
A CMA by a local realtor is the easiest way to do it. It looks like Sylvia below is from the area and can help you with that. Good Luck!