In My Neighborhood in 33496>Question Details

Robin.perlin, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

How crazy is the traffic and how crowded are the beaches?

Asked by Robin.perlin, Boca Raton, FL Fri Mar 16, 2012

Answers

12
Noah Sanibel Expert’s answer
Sanibel Island which is located in Southwest Florida has one of the nicest beaches in the state. There are no crowds like on the East coast of Florida. The island is so laid back that there is not one single traffic light on the island. ( just 4 way stop signs )

I specialize in finding my buyers great deals on bank owned properties & foreclosures and also provide property management services to investors. Please feel free to contact me if you have additional questions.

Noah Otalvaro
Marc Joseph Realty
Phone: 239-672-0706
Email: noahmarcjoseph@gmail.com
The traffic isn't bad at all in the summer and the beaches of Boca Raton and Delray aren't very crowded at all. In our winter, i.e. height of season, many year round residents don't use the beaches so they actually aren't too crazy then either. I'm originally a New Yorker who still has a vacation home in East Hampton, NY, so compared to the beaches I am accustomed to frequenting, these are empty and parking is a breeze. I live in West Boca, in a premier golf and tennis country club, St Andrews Country Club and my office is Douglas Elliman's Boca Raton office on 444 E Palmetto Park Road which is just west of the bridge so I'm familiar with the beach traffic all year long. The only place it gets bad going from west to east is on Glades Rad just in front of Town Center Mall.

By the way, the beaches are so wonderful, it's worth the little traffic and I've never experienced a crowd on the beach at all. Call or email me and I'll give you some short cuts and parking tips! Personal tip: wear sunscreen and a hat! :)

Kathleen Fineman
# 917-709-4957
email: Kathleen.Fineman@elliman.com
http://www.KathleenFineman.com
Realtor Associate
Douglas Elliman
444 E Palmetto Park Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33432
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
South Florida - Boca Raton

You want beach answers?

I live in Boca Raton on A1A, work on A1A and play on A1A.

A full time local for almost 25 years.

Friendly, Knowledgeable and Experienced.
Call Gary (561) 306 7653

http://www.garyyoungman.com
Web Reference: http://www.garyyoungman.com
Hi Robin,
There are so many beautiful beaches in South Florida. Boca Raton's beaches are absolutely pristine and always very enjoyable. I wouldn't say they get too crowded. Of course if you go on a weekend during season you will find more people than usual, but never to where it is unpleasant or no room to have your own little spot in paradise :)

Good luck with your move and I hope you will get to enjoy our beautiful sunny beaches soon :)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me

Sandra Gold - Realtor
The Infiniti Group International
Boca Raton, FL
Email: DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
Hi Robin. What Marni wrote below is mostly true, avoid Glades Rd. during high season in Boca Raton. Other than that, it's not so bad in the rest of town. If you can plan any of your drives off-peak, that's the way to go.

As far as beaches are concerned, you have so many gorgeous, pristine beaches in town that there are always lesser-trafficked places to go. Spanish River is never as mobbed as Palmetto Park, and anywhere in between is definitely calmer, quieter, even during high season.

GOOD LUCK!

Scott Miller
Realty Associates
Boca Raton, FL
the traffic is fine. Depending on where you come from of course. The beaches are beautiful and because there are so many to choose from, not crowded at all
Everyone's definition of insanity varies; however after 11 years as a realtor in Boca Raton, I am able to tell you that compared to New York, my former hometown, traffic here is barely a blip on the radar screen. Drivers are far more difficult up north. As for beach access, we have never found it to be difficult.

Even Delray Beach, which is probably the most popular in the area, is accessible, even on weekends in high season. If you don't mind walking a few blocks, parking is not a problem, either.

If you're looking for a permanent home in Boca Raton, since 33496 is here in our wonderful town, you will find that there is no better place to live. Also, our beaches are clean, not over-crowded, and easily accessible.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http http://:www.JablonTeam.com

.
Its not crowded its beautifull place to live , I live in Boca , about 20 years and I love !!!
Rosane Faria
Keyes Company
561-674.7257
rosanehomeusa@gmail.com
Not crazy or crowded. Paradise!
For Zip Code 33496 traffic is not 'crazy". Definitely more cars on the road during Season. The only time I find "traffic" is rush hour on Glades Road or the highway. As far as the beaches, they are most crowded during Holidays...such as Christmas and Spring Break when the vacationers are in town. Otherwise, as a resident you learn the best beaches to go to with the least crowds and ample parking spots.
Robin,

The zip code you are inquiring about is in western Boca Raton and "crazy" is a relative term but for someone who calls northern Palm Beach County home and does business throughout the county I would say traffic is very crazy. Beach access is also not that easy as you need to cross the intracoastal onto the barrier island and find public parking and access.

Not knowing if your question revolves around a potential purchase of property and how tied in you are to the southern part of the county you might also consider Delray Beach or the Jupiter Area where in my opinion your beach access is much better and not as crowded. Delray is a very limited area and housing costs will be higher if you land in the "sweet spot" along the Avenue not too far from the ocean where residents enjoy the ability to wok to their amazing beach and a growing number of fantastic restaurants and shops. The new Hyatt hotel is just adding to the buzz of this amazing location.

But for the best beach access with no barrier island and undeveloped shoreline the dog friendly shores of Jupiter remain among the best beaches you will find anywhere.There are so many different options available to us that reside in the state and I have selected Jupiter because of the quality of life that we enjoy. From my viewpoint, there is no finer place to reside that the Jupiter area; from the best schools, to a fantastic economy fueled by many factors and of course the wonderful facilities of Max Planck and Scripps Institute, to incredible unspoiled beaches, unbelievable dining and shopping options, numerous boating and golf opportunities, uncrowded streets, low crime and just the overall kindness of our residents. Recently we were out with a client form New York who commented on just how nice everyone is; and why not as we are truly lucky to live in Paradise. You might enjoy a brief article I wrote a while back for a little more information;

http://tompriester.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/jupiter-rocks/

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. If you are in the area and would like a tour I would enjoy showing you why I am so fortunate to call Jupiter my hometown.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Since no specific area is given, consider a personal visit and see all firsthand...