In My Neighborhood in 32428>Question Details

mymustang068, Home Buyer in Chipley, FL

How close is shopping mall , grocery stores and gas stations?

Asked by mymustang068, Chipley, FL Wed Oct 17, 2012

Answers

4
There are three main shopping centers located between Highway 90 off of Highway 77 and north of Interstate 10. This is where the bulk of retail outlets would be located as well as grocery stores. The gas stations are numerous and start north of Highway 90 at Walls Gas Station and continue south from there, honestly, in Chipley the main attractions are gas stations, banks, and grocery stores. We do have a Goodies, Bealls Outlet, Goodwill, Habitat for Humanity, Catos, Verizon Wireless store, a shoe store, Walmart, two Dollar Generals, one Dollar Tree, and a couple of boutiques. It is an extremely rural area but it is a nice place to live with minimal traffic. Let me know if I can help.
Chipley is in Washington Cty., which encompasses approx. 1/2 the entire Cty., You need to be a little more specific as to the area you area requesting information on.
It just depends on where you live in Chipley. No more than 15 minutes at the worst.