In My Neighborhood in 12701>Question Details

Mark Shine, Home Buyer in 12789

How can I find out which realtor sold a house in my neighborhood?

Asked by Mark Shine, 12789 Wed Oct 13, 2010

Answers

7
It's stored in the mls system which the realtors have access to. Contact a realtor and you'll get the answer.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 13, 2010
Please call or email with any questions you may have ... 845-798-0005 or lilypondrealtor@yahoo.com
Mark:

We can look it up for you in the our MLS system database--Realtor's name, office and selling price. We just need the property address. Let me know if you need this.

Noreen
You can either contact any local realty office and ask, or ask the owner(s), possibly a neighbor(s), etc.
As a realtor in Monticello, in Sullivan county, I utilize the MLS. This means if I were to list your home, the information about buying your home, would be available for all the other realtors in the area to see. I personallly service all of Sullivan County. Commissions are divided between the listing agent and the selling agent so we are all trying to match clients with homes. Choose a realtor with other internet resources besides the mls to market your home and make sure it is someone you feel comfortable to talk to. Hope this is helpful.

Kat DeLeon
Century 21 Country Realty
Monticello, NY
(917) 301-7965
Web Reference: http://www.katdeleon.com
Mark,

Try contacting any local real estate professional. They should be able to provide you with this information.
I'd be curious to know why you need the identity of this individual? Is there more to this?

If your neighborhood is in Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau or Suffolk Counties, I would be able to provide you with that information. Otherwise, contact a local real estate office. They should be able to provide you with that information. Good luck!

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)
Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties
Top 2% of Century 21 Agents Nationwide