In My Neighborhood in 95120>Question Details

Resh, Home Owner in San Jose, CA

How are the odor problem(?) and garbage truck traffic near guadalupe mines/via campagna area?

Asked by Resh, San Jose, CA Tue Apr 29, 2014

Is there a bad odor (like the one around Milpitas/Zanker). Does anyone know if its just recylcing there or other kind of stuff too. Also does the garbage truck delivery traffic become bothersome/noisy? Looking to buy house in the area.

Thanks!

Answers

1
Hello Resh,

I have had listings in this area, and no one complained about a smell, but traffic is affected.

I don't think there's a way to figure this out other than to go to the area you are looking to buy a home in and see for yourself. If you are worried about the traffic noise from the garbage trucks, then I would also suggest you go to the area on a morning when the trucks are coming in and out. Only you can decide if a smell is an odor you cannot live with, or if the noise is too loud. If you see any neighbors in the neighborhood you would like to live in, you may be able to ask them about any noise or odor issues. Residents know the area best, since they are there 24 hours a day. Again, these things are very subjective, so it is still best for you to investigate by going to the area during the day, at night, and also in the morning when the trucks are coming in and out.

Please consult with a Realtor when you have found a specific home you would like to know more about. You and your Realtor can investigate more closely these matters.

Contact me, if you would like to discuss specific properties or the neighborhood. I can help you!

Huey Nguyen
408-219-9776