The_voice4354, Home Buyer in

How Much should I sale my condo for 405 wimblenton ct in westchester manor tampa fl 33604 of central ave. is a 3 br 2 bth 1183 sqft?

Asked by The_voice4354, Wed Oct 31, 2012

Answers

3
there is currently no active, one pending and no sales in the last 6 months. the pending was a small unit for $19,000. Good thing is that not many are on the market or have sold recently showing that you have a stable complex. Unfortunately, condos are cash purchases for the most part because mortgage lenders are staying away from them. FHA is looking into possibly starting their approval process of complexes which will help the condo market get back on its feet. If you want to delve further, my suggestion is to find a good realtor that is willing to put the time and effort into selling your unit.

Bill Szydlowski
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 1, 2012
There was a unit very similar in characteristics to yours that closed 3/31/11 for $25,000. It was on the market for over 6 months. It is a second floor unit, 3 bed 2 bath with 1183 Square Feet.

Chances are, your buyer would need all cash to purchase, and it may be that there is an investor who would be the buyer. I would want to be familiar with the association rules on renting the unit, and also be familiar with how much rent similar units are able to obtain so the investment potential can be ascertained.
Are you looking to rent it out? My lease is up in my current apartment in February and I am looking for a decent place.