In My Neighborhood in 89029>Question Details

Irene Kangas, Home Buyer in Minneapolis, MN

Hospital medical clinics Nearby shopping areas

Asked by Irene Kangas, Minneapolis, MN Fri Feb 18, 2011

Answers

3
Hi Irene,

It's Rae again. Laughlin hosts one factory outlet mall on Casino Dr. Most all of the shopping areas are in Bullhead City, AZ, which is 5 miles from the residential area of Laughlin. Current chain stores are Sam's Club, Penney's, Walmart, Target, Ross, Kohl's for clothing. Safeway and Smith's Grocery Stores (2 of each store) and various privately owned clothing and retail stores. Gasoline prices are lower in Arizona than in Nevada, so we all go over to Arizona to shop and buy gas. There is also world class shopping in Las Vegas, only 91 miles from Laughlin.

Rae McKinney
Hi Irene,

There is an emergency medical clinic in Laughlin, located on Bruce Woodbury Dr. It is an extension of University Medical Center of Las Vegas. There are also 2 hospitals nearby. Western Arizona Regional Medical Center, located on Silver Creek (Dr) in Bullhead City, AZ and Valley View Medical Center, located on AZ Hwy 95 in Fort Mohave, AZ. Either of these hospitals are within approximately 20 miles of the residential area of Laughlin. Please feel free to email me if you have any additional questions regarding the Laughlin area. I am a "hometown" Realtor located in Laughlin, so I have a good living and working knowledge of the area. Please feel free to visit my website. The link is listed below.

Rae McKinney, Realtor
Licensed in Nevada and Arizona
Notary Public, State of Nevada
River City Realty, Chris Elder, Broker
702-420-3201-Rae's Cell
Since no exact area/location is given, perhaps consider a Google search and Google Maps for distance--or visit the area and see all firsthand.