In My Neighborhood in 36532>Question Details

Tony, Home Seller in 36532

Ho do I find house comps for 2008 for Zip 36532

Asked by Tony, 36532 Wed Sep 30, 2009

I wish to callenge my pro[erty tax which has gone up while house prices have gone down.

Help the community by answering this question:


Tia Stanley’s answer
You can ask me. I am a Realtor in your area. As indicated by the other agent, it is more specific than your zip code. Contact me through my website which has my email and my phone number.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 25, 2009
I'd love to help you. Please feel free to contact me through my Trulia profile.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 26, 2014
You need to use homes comparable to yours ("comps") located in the general area of your home to challenge your property taxes, not your entire zip code. If you have a Realtor you know, ask him or her to provide comps for your general neighborhood for you. If you don't want to ask your Realtor, you can do it yourself. Think of homes that sold in your neighborhood recently (the sales can be in 2009). With those addresses or the owners' names you can go on line to your local Assessor's/Auditor's Office website & obtain the info you want for each home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 1, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer