In My Neighborhood in 78213>Question Details

reynabrenda, Renter in San Antonio, TX

Hi,this question is for happyzhouse0f,you mentioned bed bugs in the place of residence where you previously lived last,what property are you talking

Asked by reynabrenda, San Antonio, TX Thu Jan 12, 2012

about? My husband and I are planning to move out of the townhome we are in, which is near Churchill Estates,great neighborhood by the way.We are planning home for a year before we buy and we are looking in two particular homes om Garden Gate,are you talking one of these homes? The addresses are 11819 and 11810, I looked on both properties reviews and the same reviews pop up for both,so just concerned,we do not want to move out from here to get into problems with energy efficiency issues, thanks so much,of course the bed bugs make things much more impossible to cope with.

Answers

1
I think happzhouse0f was talking about apartments or something. Bedbugs wouldn't be a concern for another resident, as they came from her matress/bedding.

I used to own the home at 2255 Bedford Stage and loved the location. A wonderful HEB (best in city) is just across the street. So is Starbucks, Walgreens, entrance to both 410 and 1604.

You can't go wrong in this neighborhood. I think they are even making improvements since I left last year.

If you're looking for an apartment, I don't think those on Braiseview are the greatest. Try near Lockhill and Heubner.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 9, 2012