Voices Member,  in

Hi. I will definitely review the guidelines. Each site is different and I will need to be more diligent. Thank you all for your appropriate response.

Asked by Voices Member, Sun Jan 22, 2012

Answers

3
Heath Coker’s answer
Every site has pros and cons. This one has a place to be found, but it also distracts from the source of the information. They often have dated and incorrect info. They are in the business of selling ads and collecting emails rather than selling real estate.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 23, 2012
Hi Heather, oops. Honestly I have never found trulia to be anything other than a forum for people to see my face and expertise. It's going to be x'd from my marketing plan this year. Thanks for the reminder.
Hi Heather, it was a good idea and i applaud your out there looking for business, just not the right place. Best, John