In My Neighborhood in 33462>Question Details

Fackinach, Home Buyer in Hypoluxo, FL

Hi. As a prospective buyer with two young children, I would like to know from any agents that know the intracostal area, wich complex they would

Asked by Fackinach, Hypoluxo, FL Thu Jul 14, 2011

prefer to live in and why?

Answers

2
Fackinach,

I am assuming that with two young children schools would be a very important aspect in your decision making process and for that I applaud you. One site that you will find very helpful is http://www.greatschools.org which is a wealth of information with ratings, parent comments and more. When I look at school ratings from elementary school up through high school I find there are three areas in Palm Beach County that provide the highest level of public school education and those are Boca Raton, Wellington and Jupiter. If you want to be close to the water you can rule out Wellington which is about 15 miles inland. I prefer the high quality of life in Jupiter and it is one area I would highly recommend.The best place I can point you is a brief blog I did about the Jupiter area;

http://tompriester.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/jupiter-rocks/

As a resident of Jupiter, I work throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties, and a great place to start is by defining your goals and comparing the lifestyles and housing costs of areas that you are interested in. There are so many different options available to us that reside in the state and I have selected Jupiter because of the quality of life that we enjoy. From my viewpoint, there is no finer place to reside that the Jupiter area; from the best schools, to a fantastic economy fueled by many factors and of course the wonderful facilities of Max Planck and Scripps Institute, to incredible unspoiled beaches, unbelievable dining and shopping options, numerous boating and golf opportunities, uncrowded streets, low crime and just the overall kindness of our residents. Just recently we were out with a client form New York who commented on just how nice everyone is; and why not as we are truly lucky to live in Paradise.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. If you are in the area and would like a tour I would enjoy showing you why I am so fortunate to call Jupiter my hometown.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 14, 2011
The Intraocastal areas in 33462 have a few communties that have activities for children. Hypoluxo's Mariners Cay has a very nice clubhouse with billards room, fitness center, sandy beach, Intraocastal pool & hot tub. outdoor BBQ area with cabana for parties. swim with the manatees off the shore. Also, just south of Mariners Cay is Lake Shore which is also a gated community on the Intraocastal in a well manicrued community that is tucked away behind large shade trees.