xconchox, Home Buyer in Saint Petersburg, FL

HELP ME FIND A HOME AT 4TH ST. AND GANDY AVE.

Asked by xconchox, Saint Petersburg, FL Thu Aug 23, 2012

Answers

9
I have a really nice, updated townhouse just north of Gandy & 4th street. (by owner)
Tennis, pool, Clubhouse
Dogs are not allowed.

To find out more:

TheLadyChatts@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
Good morning,

What Jeffery says below is very true.

That being said, I live and work in the area you are looking.

I would be grateful to earn the opportunity to help you find the right place.

You can find my website and all of my contact info on my profile page.

I wish you the best of success.

Any agent is going to be happy to work with you! However, I would suggest that you interview a few agents and find one that you feel understands your needs and can best help you find the home you are looking for. Some important things to consider when interviewing an agent is are they a full time agent, do they complete a through buyer consultation to truly understand your needs. Also key is do they really know the market. Working with a great agent makes all the difference in your home search. I would be happy to sit down with you for a buyer consultation. Please feel free to contact me if I can assist you in any way. GOOD LUCK ON YOU SEARCH!

Jeffery Lonas
Real Estate Consultant
Keller Williams Gulfside Realty
727-831-6089
Join me on Facebook
Please send me your criteeria. There are numerous single family, and townhomes in the 4th and gandy area. You can also visit our web site "davidpricerealtor.com" Awaiting your reply.

What kind of home are you looking for? A condo, town home or single family home? I offer full time personalized service and 12+ years of experience in helping people find, negotiate and close on their next home.

So, call my direct cell phone number at 727-324-3709 when you are ready to get going and I will help you get prequalified if necessary and get the process started in the search for your next home.

Joe Martino
Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
727-324-3709
joesellsflorida@gmail.com
Can you find me a 1,2bed room or single family home within $30K in Tampa area Pillenas or Pasco county.Pls send mail:robsarder@bk.ru
Cell;+7-952-209-4541
Flag Wed Sep 19, 2012
We are available to help you. Our trade area is from Gandy south. You can learn more about us at RaySellsStPetersburgRealEstate.com.

If we sound like the team you would like to work with please contact us.

All contaact info is on the website.

Ray Hoeneisen
Are you looking for a condo? There are many in that area. How many bedrooms and baths are you looking for? Send me an email and we can start searching for the perfect home for you.
Tara May Webster
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
TaraSellsStPete@gmail.com
727-542-4219
Would be happy to do so. I work a lot in that area as I am also a USAA preferred agent handling the military relocations.

Contact me and we can go from there.

Terry A Yimin
Broker Associate
USAA Preferred Agent
Century 21 Shaw Realty Group

727-254-0550
terry.yimin@century21.com

Contact me and we can go from there.

Terry A Yimin
Broker Associate
USAA Preferred Agent
Century 21 Shaw Realty Group

727-254-0550
terry.yimin@century21.com