In My Neighborhood in 19966>Question Details

Joe, Home Buyer in New York

First of all is this a timeshare? Is there a home owners association fee?

Asked by Joe, New York Sat Dec 29, 2012

Answers

2
Charles Berger’s answer
Timeshares are never a good investment. You can only use them for a certain time each year, and the upkeep payments on them are not worth it. When you go to sell them, you never get the price you paid. In the long run you'd be better off renting places in different locations each vacation. You aren't locked into one place that way.
What is this ?
How we give you any answer, no address, no link!
Sorry....

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012