Reggie, Other/Just Looking in Waianae, HI

Family owned business, home repair, maintenance. we are license and insured. looking in to do some clean out REO & BANK foreclosures in our

Asked by Reggie, Waianae, HI Fri Dec 16, 2011

area. Hi,
I'v have been work in contruction field for over 25 years.
Wife and I started a home repair,maintenance, and house cleaning, landscaping business in our home.
justed couple days ago I got an e-mail from some guy in the state's, that his company does clean out & trash out foreclosure REO & BANK"S properties. So it got me thinking, can we take on some thing like this.
with my back of work, I think we can. its hard work but in the long run it would pay off.
I had all ready send out flyers to some of realestate office's in the area, only to home repair etc.
Do I need to send them a new flyer, and stated that I can do foreclosure clean out.

Answers

1
Aloha Reggie,

Some Real Estate Companies do hire for this service. I suggest you contact the Real Estate
companies in person if possible and drop off your cards or flyers. If you email me at Pamela@isremail.com
or call me at 808.542.2244, I will keep you in mind if I run into someone that needs this service.
Also, if you lose my contact information, you can find me at http://www.PamGSellsHawaii.com.

Good Luck. Pamela