Boris, Home Buyer in New York, NY

East 72nd Street, New York 2 br. Apt for $429,821 looks attractive to me, how can i get more info?

Asked by Boris, New York, NY Wed Apr 18, 2012

Answers

9
this ad has no address and no contact information - it is posted as a "teaser" to entice you register with their website Realtytrac where they post for auctions, etc....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 18, 2012
Boris,

This seems to be a "fake" listing. The person advertising and representing this property is most likely a broker. They want people to call, only to explain the apartment is no longer available and try to convince you to be their broker.

I suggest contacting a Mortage Broker to get pre-qualified, first. If you do not have one, I can suggest a couple I have worked with in the past. Once you're pre-qualified, you'll have a better idea of where to begin your search. This is why a broker is so important. I will not wate you time with smoke and mirrors.

If you have any further question, please do not hesitate to ask.

Joe Gonzalez
If you are interested in properties in that area, I would be happy to help you. Please call me at 347-500-2479. My name is Rhea. Thank you and good luck.
That price is oddly low for a 2 bedroom in that location in Manhattan, which suggests something is not quite right.

Others have speculated as to what could be wrong, it could even be a clerical error in the database.

Your best path is to ask a real estate agent ("broker") to help you find an apartment in your price range.

The vast majority of NYC apartment sales involve two brokers--one for the seller and one who represents the best interests of the buyer. I work as a buyer's agent (not all agents do). There's no need for the buyer to pay the broker, because by prior agreement sellers brokers share commissions with buyers brokers.

Karla Harby
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Rutenberg Realty
New York, NY
212-688-1000x146
kharby@crrnyc.com
It's a fake listing. Feel free to send me your email and I'll send you all the available listings in the area as far as 2 bedrooms.
I actually looked up if there are any 2 BR for sale in Manhattan in that price range - there are a few but their monthly expenses are over 1500-2000K. Let me know if you would be interested. You can set up a free user account on my website and search all exclusive NYC listings (click on search all NYC).
Elena
http://www.rakitarealty.com
646 593 7207
Boris, if it sounds too good to be true.......it isn't true!

Listen to Elena!

If it's a RealtyTrac "listing" it's probably not even for sale.......they simply compile data for homes/apartments that are behind in payments.............and then make you pay to see their lists.....$429,821 might be the amount that is owed........NOT a list price.
I'd like to know financial info, floor, sq,ft and when can I see it.

Boris
what would you like to know?

Ronnie