In My Neighborhood in 48377>Question Details

Jeff.barber, Home Buyer in South Lyon, MI

Does this condo have a garage?

Asked by Jeff.barber, South Lyon, MI Tue Oct 16, 2012

Answers

11
Hi Jeff!

If you have not found a condo yet we are here to help! We specialize in the area and I am positive we would be able to help you find the perfect condo! If you want to send me an email or call me I would love to talk to you further about what you are looking for. My contact info is below :)

Amber Weston
Weston Realty Group
Phone:248.924.7733
Email:aweston@3dxonline.com
Website: http://www.westonrealestategroup.com
Zeno it does not have a garage, but there are others in Novi that do
Hi Jeff
If you are seeking a condo with a garage, I can send you a list of all of the condos on the market. I own several condos in the area and have gone in almost every condo in this area. Let me know if I can point you to condos that seek the ammenities you are looking for.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
That would be great, we would prefer if they have a two car garage if possible. area we have been looking are: milford,wixom,commerence,novi,south lyon,plymouth,wolberine lake,
Flag Mon Oct 22, 2012
Hello Jeff,

The condo at 39828 Village Wood Circle does NOT have a garage. This condo was listed on 7-13-2012 as a Short Sale for $55,000.00 and had an offer accepted on it on 1-15-2012.

It is marked CCS which means they are just waiting for the Bank's Approval before they can close on the property. The only way you will have an opportunity at this condo is if it returns to the market.

Maybe you should have a Realtor set you up on an up to date search so you don't miss out on good properties. If you are looking at properties online at sites like Realtor.com, you are receiving out dated information. My email address is below, so send me an email and tell me what you are looking for and I can set you up. Also let me know if you are paying cash or if you are pre-approved for a mortgage, because it will make a difference in which condos you will be able to purchase..

I hope this helps,

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Hello Jeff,

The condo at 30665 Ardmore does have a 1 car attached garage. This condo was listed on 5-4-2012 as a Short Sale for $58,000.00 and had an offer accepted on it on 5-5-2012.

I hope this helps,

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Does this condo have a Garage?

39828 Village Wood Cir, Novi MI
$55,000
2 br, 1 ba, Apt/Condo/Twnhm
30665 Ardmore Ct, Novi MI
Hello Jeff,
Which condo are you referring to?
If this is regards to condo on Brookwood,, it has a carport. There are some condos in the complex that do have garages. I am showing a condo in Novi this afternoon, that does have a garage. Let me know if you would like to schedule showings and I would be happy to show you what is on the market.
30665 Ardmore Ct, Novi MI
Flag Tue Oct 16, 2012
Condo financing available.
- FHA
-RD, if available.
-Conventional
-VA

Contact me anytime.

Harry Polemitis
Mortgage 1, Inc.
hpolemitis@mortgageone.biz
248-506-0404
Yes, a 1 car common garage/carport adjacent to the main building