In My Neighborhood in 33785>Question Details

Nikki D Cara…, Home Buyer in Indian Shores, FL

Does the condo developement allow dogs?

Asked by Nikki D Caravella, Indian Shores, FL Wed Dec 28, 2011

Answers

4
Quick suggestion work with a Realtor in your area, he or she will be able to get you the information, which often requires double checking with the association or management company of the building, many times there is either a weight or a count limit on dogs allowed, and sometimes cats yes no dogs....

Every building is different.... Connect with a local Realtor, not only for that but for all that comes with buying
a condo...

Good Luck to you...
Edith YourRealtor4Life! and Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients.... Sellers, Buyers and Investors alike....
Hi Nikki,

I live in a Belleair Beach condo with a dog. I am familiar with most condos that allow pets on the beaches. Would you like a list of dog friendly complexes? Most have limits on the size so it will be helpful to know what type of dog you have.

Martha
Engel & Volkers - Clearwater Downtown - Clearwater Beach
I'll be happy to help you, I just need to know which condo you are asking about- Thanks!
Since no link is visible, if you know who management is contact them directly; or contact the listing agent; or any local agent/realty office can also help, they all have access to the same information.