In My Neighborhood in 64012>Question Details

kahieber, Home Buyer in Spring Hill, KS

Does anyone know much about the Apple Valley subdivision?

Asked by kahieber, Spring Hill, KS Wed Aug 15, 2012

We were curious what the local's opinion of the subdivision of as relative's friend had some concerns that the neighborhood wasn't great. We thought it looked fine, but was curious what other people's experience may have been there compared with other subdivisions in the area.

Answers

3
Kay Hudson’s answer
I have lived in the Apple Valley subdivision in Belton, MO for 12 years. My neighbors are great. Like any subdivision, there are folks that take pride in ownership and maintain their homes in an outstanding manner and a few others that may need some encouragement to do so. The owners in this subdivision are made up of single owners and families. There are a few homes that are rentals.
If you are interested in homes in the Belton area, please give me a call: Kay Hudson 816 838-1734
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 17, 2012
Is there a homeowners association in the Apple Valley subdivision?
I have lived in the Apple Valley subdivision in Belton, MO for 12 years. There are familes and single home owners here plus a few homes that are rented. Like anywhere there are people that maintain their homes very well and those that don't. My neighbors are great. I am also a realtor, if you would like to call me with questions about homes in the Belton area my name and phone number is: Kay Hudson 816 838-1734 .