In My Neighborhood in 08837>Question Details

Jill, Other/Just Looking in Woodbridge, NJ

Does anyone know anything about the Redfield Village Apartments? Looking at buying a home but not sure if we should stay away from those apartments?

Asked by Jill, Woodbridge, NJ Tue Jan 5, 2010

Answers

9
the only thing these apartments having going for them is that they take care of the lawns and that its right across the street from Tano Mall. Other than that I think it sucks living here, which I have done for over 5 years. there is no parking - especially when there is snow. the insides of the apartment are small - I have use my sink for preparing plates when serving dinner. I had a problem with my tub faucet leaking. they changed the faucet but needed washers to complete the job. they said they would be back when they got the washers. this was about six weeks ago - i'm still waiting and listening to the drip,,,,drip....drip.... in the tub. I am on permanent disability and don't get around too well and am forced to stay in this dump all day long, if I were you I would run, run, run.
Lots of undocumented workers here.
Where the rental office is?
What is the phone number to rent apt?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 30, 2011
I m a renter in this apt. and I love to live here,this is a very peaceful area and very well maintained.
The property manager is a very nice lady who she promptly responds if asked for help in home maintenance work.
Only at 0.2 mile is beautiful park(Roosevelt Field Park) and all Walmart Edison and Costco at 2.0 mile,Macy and Nordstrom Target at 1.25 mile and JCPenny at 1.5 mile ,Sears,,Best Buy at 2,5mile.Home Depot and BJays Wholesale at 2.0 mile.Herbert Hoover Middle School on walking distance.
Tano Mall and two banks across the street.
If you can afford to pay $90.00/month for a covered car parking then parking will not be a problem
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
gee, I live here too and find the "property manager", who is NEVER there very nasty
Flag Tue May 27, 2014
I luv this Apt. as it is very well maintained and less rent compare to other apartments in Middlesex county(Edison).
Area is crime free ,it has mixed population(Multicultural and multiethnic) all are peace loving.
Tano mall across the street and two banks .
One problem is a parking in evening,almost half of the month you have to park in Tano Mall and accept the risk of car tow.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 1, 2011
Do you guys know the redfield Village leasing office phone number ?
Web Reference: http://www.kianydesigns.com
Having lived in Metuchen for over 20 years, you have nothing to fear living near or in Redfield Village. Yes, the apartment are older and have a low rent but it has never been known as a trouble spot as far as residents go. Both my mother and my aunt lived there and it was convenient for them since neither of them drove. Tano Mall across the street is a huge plus because it is walking distance to a supermarket and bank, plus there is a bus stop right in from of Redfield. A lot of elderly people live there, it's not a trouble area.
Hi Jill,

A lot depends on what you are looking for... In term of commute, transportation, schools, etc...