In My Neighborhood in 01002>Question Details

Judy, Other/Just Looking in 01002

Does anyone know anything about living at the Greenleaves 55 community condos in Amherst, MA? I'm thinking of buying a condo there.

Asked by Judy, 01002 Sat Feb 5, 2011

Answers

3
Yes, Judy. I've sold a few condos there. Great location with a good community, some of the buildings have nice community rooms, too. Downside is that they are on the smaller side and don't have garages - but the staff cleans off you car and moves it to plow during a snow storm! Very reasonable prices and very close to Amherst center and shopping!

Let me know if I can help.

My best,
Christine
Greenleaves is like living in a high end hotel. You can customize your own unit. Major downside is they are hard to resell and compete against new units that are coming on market. Can't beat the prices.
Sure Judy.

I just sold one in January,and my buyers love it. Great sense of community and among the residents. The property is clean and well kept.

Any other questions drop me a line

Best regards
Rick