In My Neighborhood in 64113>Question Details

Brookside, Home Owner in Kansas City, MO

Does Brookside Kansas City have a website for residents? I see a website for a business association, but is there one for Brookside residents?

Asked by Brookside, Kansas City, MO Sun Jan 30, 2011

Answers

5
I have never heard about specific website for Brookside residents but it sounds like a good idea. I live in the heart of Brookside so if there is any information you need about a particular neighborhood or area I would be glad to share with you what I know or find out the answers to any questions you may have.

Let me know,

Scott
Neighbortree is a new, and general type, site. There are several HOA sites particular to neighborhoods/subdivisions within Brookside as well as a few which exchange information for and amongst residents on a facebook page. Which subdivision did you need?
I'm sure the other replies have answered your question... If not, I'd first like to know what sort of information you're looking to find on the Brookside website and I can help you from there.
That's a great question. At this point, Brookside doesn't seem to have a website for residents. We should get one started for Brookside and other nearby subdivisions.
Web Reference: http://www.AtHomeInKC.com
Yes, there is a new social networking website exclusively for resident in the Brookside Kansas City neighborhood. It has neighborhood & community news, local area news, events, discussion forums and photo albums. residents also use the site to find homes for sale, or sell their homes, post garage sales, and lots of other stuff. Check it out here:

http://www.brookside.neighbortree.com