Saundra Allm…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA

Do you have friends looking for work and displaced from a recent profession? Aside from numerous online job seeking sites and being proactive.

Asked by Saundra Allman, Fremont, CA Sat May 19, 2012

I know that experience well. I have learned about resources that can be so valuable and supportive! In Eureka there is the Job Market, just prior to moving back to the Bay Area I am registered for workshops I can get certificates to brush up or improve skills with the computer for Word, Excell, photoshop, quickbooks, windows, powerpoint...they will not begin until August. I am here in the Bay Area now! I am so happy to be back! I discovered Pronet in Fremont across from the Job Market in which you take a series of workshops and become eligible to network with other professionals for your job search to help you be successful to jump back in to the work market opportunities. In comparison to the Job Market in Humboldt and the one in Fremont and Hayward the Bay Area they offer different privileges. Bay Area supports job seekers that many employers offer job opportunity on social networks now and allow your job search to include them. Hayward's office has a Job Club with a job counselor!

Answers

1
That's good to know.

Of course, we are always willing to hire and train new agents in both Real Estate and in Financial Services. Both fields are easy to license and lots of training.

Nice to know there are options for the many people who are in the job market.