In My Neighborhood in 33428>Question Details

June, Home Buyer in Fairfax County, VA

Delray Beachvs. Boca Raton? Lakeside Blvd in Boca Raton have some condos in the 30k-50k, is this a good area?

Asked by June, Fairfax County, VA Tue Aug 3, 2010

Answers

3
Vanessa Vargas’ answer
The biggest difference would be the taxes paid...both are magnificent cities to call home. The biggest difference between them would be home prices. Prices in Boca tend to be a little higher....both cities provide great sunshine, entertainment, beaches and friendly people. They are right besides each other and could get to enjoy the benefits to either.

If you require any additional assistance in the search of your new home, please do not hesitate to contact me. Here to assist you in your home search....

Vanessa Vargas
Keyes Real Estate
Licensed Realtor
Direct: (561) 444-9894
Fax: (561) 752-5424
Website: vanessavargas.keyes.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sellingBoca
Email: SellingBocaRaton@gmail.com
Hablo Espanol
June,

The western area of Boca Raton has many fantastic neighborhoods, relatively low crime statistics and a very good public school system. There are many online sources where you can plug in a specific address and it will give you the crime statistics for that area. I also recommend that you visit the Palm Beach County School District website at http://www.palmbeachschools.org for tons of great information.

Scott gave you some good advice and the Lakewood condominium in Boca West does come with the obligation of a club membership.

If I can be of any help identifying specific homes, or developments that will meet the needs of you and your family please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I hope this helps answer your questions and if I can offer anything additional just let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Hi June! This is where I do 90% of my business, so here's my answer.

Both Delray Beach and Boca Raton have lots of pluses, tons. As long as you choose a decent neighborhood in either one, you'll be fine. I don't know from your question if you're buying for investment or otherwise. Delray Beach has a booming downtown, Boca has LOTS to do and is rich in history and tourism.

Lakeside Blvd. happens to be located in Boca West. "Is this a good area?" you asked. YES, it is....but there is a 'club equity fee' which needs to be paid at closing. It costs $70K and that's why you're seeing such low prices on the units themselves.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you!

GOOD LUCK!

Scott Miller
Realty Associates
Boca Raton, FL