In My Neighborhood in 48206>Question Details

cheang.grace, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

Could like to know how does the interior of House no 2935 Tuxedo street MI 48206 USA look like?

Asked by cheang.grace, Detroit, MI Mon Sep 24, 2012

Answers

2
You already got a detailed answer to your question below from Jamie, but here is my suggestion to you, instead of searching around and finding properties that are not available anymore, or are off the market, sold, or just not available anymore, you really should work with an area REaltor, your own trusted buyers agent.....

You need to get pre-approved or have cash for a cash purchase, and the Realtor will be able not only to find you properties in your price range and size, but will also be able to answer questions concerning properties you find on your own here and there, so you will have to deal with one source only, and commit to one Agent.

read on to better understand why I am suggesting this to you... Good Luck to you

WORK WITH A REALTOR, YOUR PERSONAL BUYERS AGENT
I am wondering why you ask this question here at Trulia, if you are an interested and determined
buyer, you definitely should connect with a local Realtor, a buyers Agent, ie a Realtor who will be on
your side, protecting your interests, finding the right property, arrange showings, answer all your
questions, help you right a good offer, get you also pre-approved for a loan, and negotiate on your behalf the very best sale price and terms and if you commit to one trusted Realtor, he or she will commit 100 % to you and his or her services if you make an offer on a property listed by a Realtor/Brokerage in the multiple listing service will be FREE to you, as Buyers Agents are usually
paid by the seller's side, out of the sellers proceeds at the closing table...

Why would you want to do this on your own, when there are so many details to be taken care of the
right way and so many details need to be paid attention to, inspection appraisals, loan commitment, walk thru etc. etc. in order to bring an offer to a fully executed contract and that to successful closing and home purchase.

Give it a second thought and hopefully you will decide to work with a trusted Realtor, who is experienced in your areas of interest. Please commit to only ONE Realtor!! If you need recommendations get back to me I gladly forward you names..

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
I looked up this property located at 2935 Tuxedo st Detroit, MI 48206 and found that it is bank owned, however, the time it was listed was in 05/2011 - 11/2011 so it comes up as expired. This property stated on the listing ticket the following:
"SOLD AS IS WHERE IS VIA QCD. BUYER TO SIGN ALL DISCLOSURES. SOLD AS A PACKAGE OR INDIVIDUALLY. CASH OFFERS ONLY."
Public record shows that it is still owned by the bank, but that doesn't mean the property isn't tied to a bulk deal in waiting. There are plenty of other homes on the market in that area (other cities as well), and I would be happy to set up a search for you that will keep you up to date with the most current and available homes on the market. You can email, call or text me anytime for more information and we can discuss more in depth with what you want in a property. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Jamie Hastings
Vision Realty Centers
(734) 444-5323 cell
jhastings@visionrealtycenters.com