Financing in Arrowhead Farms>Question Details

Bob Roof, Other/Just Looking in San Bernardino County,...

Cost to build a house in Crestline CA

Asked by Bob Roof, San Bernardino County, CA Wed Nov 5, 2008

For Insurance purposes

Answers

3
Hi Bob, per a builder that I work with to sell his new homes, costs are about $200 a square foot, with some variation for the types of materials used. Please let me know if you need any further information!
take care,
Amy Steele
Last time I researched the price per square foot for Southern California the price per square foot to build was between $135.00 and $160.00.

Someone good to talk to in that area is builder, Aaron K. Anderson - (661) 281-0877. He's been in business for about as long as I've been alive and has a good reputation.

Now, all this being said, considering the current state of the market, and the cost of fuel and supplies adding to the cost of buliding... depending on what you were looking for, you might actually do better purchasing resale.

Web Reference: http://www.focusondavis.com