In My Neighborhood in 87144>Question Details

C, Home Buyer in Corrales, NM

Can you tell me if this is close to the Sandoval Landfill? Plus is their a smell/ordor that comes from this. Thanks for your information.

Asked by C, Corrales, NM Thu Sep 29, 2011

Answers

4
As the others have said this listing is not close to the landfills. Even if it was, Rio Rancho does a good job of maintaining the landfills and I have never noticed a smell from them. Others may dispute this point but driving by them routinely, I have almost forgotten they are there.
No not close and no smell.
The 1643 Calle De Roja listing is located in the Cabezon Master Planed Community which is not at all close to any landfill. The community has two elementary schools that are just outside the community envelope. There is also one one of the newest and largest parks a short walk away that is centrally located to the community. The park also has a soccer field, indoor swiming facility and need I mention a playset for the kids, and did I mention the park is huge. They typically have events like classic car shows at the park and other various activities. The community basically sits at the end of the Albuquerque/Rio Rancho divide. It is close to many restraunts, grocery stores, convnience stores a new theater and a newly built hospital. Newer business are building around the communityt envelope at a fast pace, they just built an IHOP last time I saw. The whole community has walking/biking paths and is walled in, except for the places for the walk/bike paths to exit the community. It is also close to the largest mall in Albuquerque, the Cotton Wood Mall, which is about a five minute drive away. Many walking/biking conveniences around you, and what you can't find (Krispy Kreme, Sams Club) is just a short drive away.
I can not find which property you are talking about. You can email me @ homestoreinc@aol.com & I will get back to you with more info.

Thanks:

Marty Morales
The Home Store
899-4663 / 480-4663
3949 Corrales Rd, Ste 180
Corrales, NM, 87048