Jean, Home Buyer in New Hampshire

Can anyone tell me about the development that Clarkdale Road is in? What is the feel of the neighborhood?

Asked by Jean, New Hampshire Tue Mar 31, 2009

Answers

5
CJ Dubois-Cote’s answer
Hi Jean,

What type of feel are you hoping to find? Kennebunk is a great town to live in. This particular road is near the Amtrak Railroad tracks. If you are not currently working with a Realtor/Accredited Buyer Representative feel free to contact me at: CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com.
Hi Jean- If you are still looking in Kennebunk, here is a great link with some basic stats/ data on the town in general. Not specific to that road/ neighborhood though.

http://www.city-data.com/zips/04043.html

If I can be of any help, please let me know. Thanks, and good luck,

Ken L.
Jean,

There is a great cape available in that neighborhood that was just reduced to $215,000 today. The link is below.

Becky Bassett, broker
Jean,
I am assuming you are asking b/c of the home for sale on that road? It's a residential neighborhood with similar homes side by side. The lots are on the smaller side. It's a convenient location to downtown and the beaches. If I can be of any more help, my email address is jgrady@pruseacoast.com. I can send you the entire listing sheet for that home if you'd like.

Julie Grady, Broker
Hi Jean,

There are several streets around this neighborhood. I do not see any properties for sale currently. Clarkdale Road is near the railroad left of Route 1. Feel free to contact me with specific questions and I would be happy to answer them for you. Are you planning a move to Maine?

If so, I am an Accredited Buyer Representative and would be delighted to assist you. My contact information is: CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 445 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072 - 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com