In My Neighborhood in 97739>Question Details

Trendy1chris, Home Buyer in

Average time on market for homes with river acreage on the market?

Asked by Trendy1chris, Tue Apr 9, 2013

Answers

3
I have been selling real estate in the area for 14 years. I have experience selling waterfront and have just sold two waterfront homes. Average time on the market if prices right I would say would be no longer than a month but it also depends on the location and the home. One of my team members has sold his riverfront property after only being on the market about a week. The market is picking up but price is key. I would love to talk to you and give you more information. Give me a call at 541-815-0906 or email me at keith@isellsunriver.com
I just ran a REAL general analysis of my entire MLS for SOLDS on "Waterfront." Average days on market was 249 days... but there were a few Whoppers out there that had been on market for a lot longer during the worst of it, market-wise that-is.

Waterfront is generally a plus that enhances a property's sale-ability. My sense is that these stats don't reflect current market conditions, which have improved significantly.

If you have a decent property on waterfront now, chances are it'll sell this year! Hang in there.
Where - it is different in different markets. I am in the Jackson/Josephine county area - if it is here ...I can get you that information...just let me know.