In My Neighborhood in 17557>Question Details

Julie, Both Buyer and Seller in 17555

Are there many families with kids living in the neighborhoods around the park/library area in New Holland?

Asked by Julie, 17555 Thu May 12, 2011

Answers

2
Julie,

That's a great question. Greg and I are realtors that work for Hostetter Realty in New Holland and are very familiar with this area. We would be honored to schedule a time for you and your family to visit our office and discuss your desires in a home.

In reference to your question about kids living in the neighborhoods, I would encourage you to visit the neighborhoods and reach out to the families living in those area's for those answers.

Contact me anytime with additional questions - I look forward to meeting you!

717-354-HOME (4663)
carol@hostetterrealty.com
http://www.hostetterlehman.com
Carol Lehman
Julie, it sounds as though you have identified a possible neighborhood to consider moving to. I would encourage you to drive around the neighborhood on a weekend to see if you see children playing; playground equipment and toys are a great indication that children are present in the neighborhood.

If you looking for an agent that will work persistantly and consistantly for you, please give me a call at 717.203.5260 or email at dfield@cbsp.com. It would be a privilege to help you open the door to your new home. Debbie Field