In My Neighborhood in 27529>Question Details

Carla Dalli, Home Buyer in Cary, NC

Are there lots of kids in this neighborhood?

Asked by Carla Dalli, Cary, NC Wed Oct 31, 2012

Answers

5
My office is in charge of marketing Adam's Point in Garner. I am extremely familiar with this neighborhood. I cannot say how many children live in the neighborhood. I will say that there is a wonderful pool for everyone to enjoy as well as sidewalks to allow safe walking. Also, it is a very popular neighborhood for trick-or-treating (in light of Halloween being today). Feel free to contact me for floor plans, or additional information on the inner-workings of Adam's Point.
We are not allowed to legally discuss neighborhood makeup. You should be able to go to the following website and get an idea : http://factfinder2.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/index.xhtml .
There is a place to enter your address over to your left. For further info about any home feel free to checkout TrianglePremierHomes.com.

It is against anti-discrimination to comment on children in a neighborhood - I can give you other information about the area such as education levels, quality of life, home values, age of population (such as 56% of that neighborhood is between the age of 25-64) and other vital information you need to know before you buy. I will be happy to email you all the graphs and charts on this area - please contact me via my website agentNancy.com

I was interested in Garner-Adam's point.

Thanks!
I cannot see which neighborhood you are referring to but let me know and I will send you some stats on the neighborhood.