In My Neighborhood in 92270>Question Details

July1, Other/Just Looking in Rancho Mirage, CA

Are there any smaller homes ( 3 bedrm,1-2 bath) for sale in Rancho Mirage cove area?Streets I remember are Halgal Rd.,Biskra,etc.?

Asked by July1, Rancho Mirage, CA Sun Aug 21, 2011

Answers

4
Yes - the area you are asking about is called Magnesia Falls Cove in Rancho Mirage. Click the link below to get a current list of homes available for sale in the area. You could also visit our website direct at http://www.homes4saleinranchomirage.com or give us a call at 760.408.2965 we'd be happy to help with your search.

Robert Downing & Tracy Boomer
HK Lane Real Estate
Yes--There are smaller homes in RM Cove area--The primary element is age and price desired--
Jim McIntyre--Broker Tarbell Realty--760-898-2141
Currently there is only one in the Rancho Mirage Cove; however, Magnesia Falls Cove which sits just below the RM Cove has quite a few properties available.

You can follow the link below to see what's currently available. The one at 71748 San Gorgonio is 2 street below Halgar and has recently been remodeled from the floor up. Very nicely done
You may want to consider a "Factory Built" home in a "Resident Owned Development" I consider Desert Greens in Palm Desert. It's not in RM but it's pretty close and the homes are reasonably priced and the development is impeccably maintained with a top quality management team. The residents for the most part are very active and friendly. Just a thought.