I am both a Realtor and a Licensed Appraiser in Chesapeake, VA.
You can actually enter a property address into FEMA Map Service to see the flood map for a property.
The website is https://msc.fema.gov/
You will see a "Product Search by..." box.
1. Make sure it says "Flood Maps" under the drop down menu next to "Select a Product".
2. Enter the address of the property.
3. Click the magnifying glass icon next to the Map Search Results.
If you click "Make FIRMette" you can save the map as as PDF or image as well.
There are also links on the website that describe how to do locate your flood map. They have a live chat feature as well.
Hope this helps!
Jo Anne Gallant
Realtor / Appraiser
Cell: (757) 995-6209
Exit Realty Specialists
1) visiting the City of Chesapeake website:
2) visiting Fema.gov.
3) Ask your agent of your home insurance (if you have one).