Emily Bock, Real Estate Pro in Mt Juliet, TN

Are there any dog parks on the east side of Nashville?

Asked by Emily Bock, Mt Juliet, TN Thu Sep 4, 2014

Yes there is a brand new dog park in Two Rivers Park behind Two Rivers Mansion. There is also a dog park off Shelby Street on 20th in East Nashville.

Answers

3
Let me cite the majority of the dog parks in/around Nashville. First, there's Centennial Park (222 25th Ave North) which offers wide open spaces for the pooch (but don't let your dog chase the waterfowl). Warner Dog Park (50 Vaughn Road, Edwin Warner Park) is on the west side. Shelby Dog Park (2009 Sevier Street) is in East Nashville. Moss Wright Park in Goodlettsville. Clarksville Bark Park (1241 Peachers Mill Road). Williamson County has Maggie's Bark Bark (138 Claude Yates Drive in Franklin). And Mt. Juliet has a new pooch park! Hope you and your four-legged friends enjoy Nashville.
Thanks for including Two Rivers Park -- that's a new one I didn't know about!
There is one dog park in East Nashville and a large new park in Donelson behind the Two Rivers Mansi-on.
Yes, the Shelby Street dog park as someone else mentioned, and two more might be of interest to you. Mt. Juliet has a Bark Park on Springdale Drive, and my favorite is within Moss-Wright Park in Goodlettsville. Happy dog days!