Bev Martin, Home Buyer in Kentwood, MI

Are there any areas to avoid when looking for a house in Grandville?

Asked by Bev Martin, Kentwood, MI Tue Apr 14, 2009

I have a young daughter, and I'll be walking a dog around so we want to be in an area that is ok!

Answers

3
As agents we can only direct you to the local municipialities for information. In making a decision on where to live, do your homework. The decision on where to live should be yours alone. An agent should not direct you in any way. What your looking for in an area is equally important on your decision. Like parks for your dog and daughter to enjoy. If I can help you find an area like this please contact me today.
No, I've lived in Grandville all my life and it is a fabulous place to live. No other agent knows G-Ville as well as I do and there are no areas to avoid.
Bev,

Real estate professionals cannot answer questions about where you should or should not consider living. This would include those mentioned in your question, crime, schools, etc.

You may be able to locate information by searching online or contacting local police.

This website contains more information